Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Thoughts





Feeling great feeling good how are you?



FUCK IT!!!!!



Sometimes I wish this was the case.



Sometimes it hard to say goodbye to some of the people you came up with.
-F110

And they say that money change you, but money don't change you
It just make you more of what you already are
Hope our kids do better than we
Hope he and she learn to stick together when the times get ugly
I've been misconstrued, lied to and abused
But my fam still swear that they love me man
-Phonte


but never will I hit your level
You gon' dig your own grave, focus when you grip the shovel
I should be pissed as ever, but I'm the bigger brother
So I'm a keep it movin while you get your shit together
Our bonds was severed, but all you had to say was fuck me
I smelled your bullshit, consider me lucky
I've been misconstrued, lied to and abused
But my fam still swear that they love me - ain't that a bitch!
-Jozeemo

That Ain't Love Featuring Jozeemo

No comments: