Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MF Doom - Accordion , Rhymes like Dimes, & My Favorite Ladies

Shout out to my man "Jo" for turning me on to DOOM.
I remember him letting me hear Madvillain for the 1st time when we were in Sound Class back in college...lol
Remember those days my man?!

Villain a mixture between both with a twist of liquor
Chase it with more beer, taste it like truth or dare
When he have the mic it's like the place get like: 'Ah yeah!'
It's like they know what's 'bout to happen
Just keep ya eye out, like 'aye, aye captain'
-Doom

Accordion


Aiyo, yo, yo, y'all can't stand right here
In his right hand was your man's worst nightmare
Loud enough to burst his right eardrum close-range
The game is not only dangerous, but it's most strange
I sell rhymes like dimes
The one who mostly keep cash but brag about the broker times
Joker rhymes, like the "Is you just happy to see me?" trick
Classical slap-stick rappers need Chapstick
-Doom

You thought the song was over,
you thought the song was over
we tricked you, we tricked you....HA HA HA
Rhymes like dimes


Plus she from Columbia, so she really Spanish
Cookie known to make a cat bank account vanish
And Miss Hazy, all the women mature black
Everytime she sees me, I end up gettin tore back
All she want me to do is blaze it crazy
The only one complaint is, she make me too lazy
Sugar-mommy laced me with the butter navy Avi
Just her way to makeup for the headaches that she gave me
It's all gravy, when I'm done getting my mack on
Ally is always there to help me get back on
-Doom
My Favorite Ladies

No comments: