Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

Found Via Crlnn
“I believe that you’re great, that there’s something magnificent about you.
Regardless of what has happened to you in your life, regardless of how young or how old you think you might be,
the moment you begin to think properly, this something that is within you, this power within you that’s greater than the world, it will begin to emerge. It will take over your life. It will feed you, it will clothe you, it will guide you, protect you, direct you, sustain your very existence. If you let it! Now that is what I know, for sure.”
— Michael Beckwith

I found this on another blog and it makes so much since.
I'm just trying to better myself so that I don't become the same.
My life is good and worth living. I just had to step back and see
how valueablue it was to have.
-F110

Exactly what I’m feeling

“There are so many poor minds around me, they’re all like crap magnets.
All they get is crap because all they think of is how sh*t their lives are.
It’s like I’m psychologically holding an umbrella over my head, hoping that sh*t don’t fall on me too.”
- Justine Dayao

Chivalry is not dead



I"m loving the song and most importantly the message.






They may be heaven now but I can hear
their voices in the back of my mind saying....



I'm a dreamer of the day.


But I gotta keep going....



Kendrick Lamar - Growing Apart ft Jhene Aiko

No comments: