Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

What's going on y'all!!!!
before I do the Sunday thoughts I would like
to announce that I opened up another blog this week.
This new site is just dedicated to my guilty pleasures that I enjoy on my off time.
The name of the new blog it called "Off Shore Endeavors"
I'm still keeping this blog up full time but I just need a little release to express myself.
So if anyone is on tumblr please follow, tell your friends and let's enjoy this simple pleasures.



In a perfect world


Growing up


True!!!!!!



Weekends





#5ive&13irteen #Madrid




My man!!!!!!!




Revenge



I could be honest with you and tell you I'm a cheapskate
but, you probably seen me sharing drinks with my deejay
so, fronting like I got chips is out the question
and acting like my benz is in the shop is outdated
and I ain't into playing games
plus I already hate them fake ballers that be always dropping names
and yeah I'm in the game but if I say I rap
you'll be looking for my range, gold chains and my strap
and I can act conscious, but if we talk politics
you'll notice that I'm out of the loop, cuz I don't follow it
I rock fitted caps, cufies ain't for Blu see
I eat red meat cuz tofu don't move me
and women are confusing, but that's for later on
and the only way to tell you is to say it in a song
like darling you a doll, don't confuse it with sexual
but don't think, I don't think of having sex with you
I'm trying to get next to you, but you being rude
in the club with ya guns out, shooting down fools
she shot down one, and shot down two
now tell me what the fuck am I suppose to do
-Blu


now, don't get it twisted broke niggas need love too
and underground rappers like to chill at the club too
I wanna get buzzed, bet drunk and get crunk
get a chick to kick it with when I'm feeling fucked up
-Blu

No comments: