Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday thoughts

Go past the limit.



All that matters is that...
Music is being made
Goals are being accomplished
and there is beer that needs to be drank.



That's what I told her...lol



TATTOOS!!!!!!
Give me a girl wit some ink on her. I think it's sexy
Not too much but just enough.








Fool, What you think you like me?!
Your idol and your rival I be.
-Curren$y

Curren$y - King Kong from Creative Control on Vimeo.



Wiz Khalifa- Star Of The Show

Went from being hated on to nigga's trying
to go the same road I made it on
ain't no love loss, but wasn't no love shown
so now when nigga's call I just don't pick up the phone

Party every weekend, hardly every home
don't get a chance to see me face to face so
you have to talk about me when I'm......Gone
-Wiz Khalifa

No comments: