Monday, November 29, 2010

Pharoahe' ManC: g​(​e​)​orgeous.






...Gorgeous intimate discourse with
Beauty personified: flawless....often I've
Sat, projecting smarts, thoughts swelt-up enormous...
But is it "perfection"?? of COURSE it's....portraits
Hold her lovely face, fine enough to get tatted on my
Back with, plus one over my heart to match it,
Some call it naive, some may call it magic...but
Fate can be drawn out so accidental...yet so elaborate....
...God works in mysterious ways.....tho
Sometimes the hurt sends definitive gains....
Infatuated, she keeps me up, awake with displays
Of endless seconds that extend into days.....
An angel legit...fit for the praise
She could be the chick to slip the rib from my cage....
Reclined, bent, and amazed, peeping the chorus yo
Eyes affixed in a gaze, and oh it's gorgeous yo...

Gorgeous....Georgeous....
Saw first time and yo, my jaw juss.....
Dag, pause cuz, pick ya tongue up, aww
Shucks, here I go again, getting flummoxed....
Lovesick: *ahhCHOO* I eyed you, and then
You blessed me without even trying to, and let
Me remind yall, my thinking at the time: "I'll fall in
Love when pigs fly"....but then *cough*....swine flu....
And I could be dat, a qualified boo, but
I'm quarantined until I sit beside you or
Coincide views...multiplied times two, even
If only described in digi-designed proof....
Cause unintentionally, deFINitely, your energy is
*Hands Down* greater than what most project deliberately...
Heck, I'll take the face that faced scolds and miseries....
And change it too the colon, space, closed parenthesis....
Because it's gorgeous.....8)

1 comment:

Mr. ManC said...

*chea!* haha I'm bouta start cranking these out man 8)