Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

On falling down but getting back up....


To my homie Chris (ManC)....


I wish I could slow down, but living a fast life and flashing light's is
all that I know :/



Why when I'm about to crash I go faster.
-Joe Budden

Just sayin', it's always a million more pages...
when my stupid ass keep thinkin' I'm on the last chapter.
-Joe Budden



More than anything.....



Always driven to do what others say I can't...


I know it's been awhile...sweetheart we hardly talk, I was doing my thang...
-K. West



Sometimes I feel like I'll never find love, and I'm cool with that...
Fuck it, I rather follow my dream instead.

Drake talks love and music
Uploaded by thatsfunny. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

1 comment:

Mr. ManC said...

THE TIME IS NOW!!!! BURR!! 8)