Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

On Sundays......




Thoughts on your way to the top.


Dear Summer....


At the end on the day......


Hey Ladieeesss!!!!!!!!



All I'm really looking for...



The truth about me....



This feels so endless for me, but I don't think it will last forever.


Dear (______) (Her name here)
It's almost been a year since we parted ways.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you or think about
you from time to time. I wish you nothing but the best
and hope you one day meet that person to give you what
I couldn't . I forgive you for all the pain you caused me.
I'm glad we can still speak and be friends...."But still you broke my heart"





Attention is the drug that she crave the most
tried to play low key but I watched her close
Plastic cup in the air, this is our last toast
Put my foot up on the break, this should stop my dear
All that last minute pleading I ain't trying to hear
treat the ending of our thing like a whole new year...this here
rather you ready or not
don't let what happen here be all that you got...Move on.
-Rapper Big Pooh
(Taken from "What we are")

Little Brother - What We Are feat Quiana

1 comment:

syntifik said...

<3333 !!


sex bruises are the best bruises!!

little brother = bomb. allday!