Monday, December 21, 2009

Sauce Money Ft . Memphis Bleek - What We Do

I was on this song hardcore back in High School.
lol...I use to play this and Nature's 1st album
when I was on dates with chicks..ha ha ha
-F110

I like to get my hustle on and make loot all day
Spit game at these chicks smoke in the hallway
Know how I feel about you right next to f
Like to shop tom d stay fresh to def
I like to analyze jigga man the evils is deep
Late night I hit these hoes while their peoples asleep
I like to wake up in the afternoon religiously
I on a vow last night fuck school imma spend this g
I like to tell fake thugs man they soft as nerves
Like they drink in front of the heat and take off the skirt
Like when chicks try to make it seam to provoke me the hitter
Handle that diplomatic and try to fuck their sister
Like to stay away from hoes I heard caught a disease
Like to do shows then hit bums off of some cheese
Everything I spit blaze never a sentence weak
Now I like to grab my dick and say bitch I’m memphis bleek
-Memphis Bleek

No comments: