Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rapper Big Pooh - Just Friends

I'm talkin bout
Meetin chicks with some business
I just wanna be your friend with privileges
Not talkin on the phone all night about
Where I was or who unless we went out
Don't fuss and pout, cause you know how I do
Always chill with the crew but make time for you
She the young-un on the side, point guard in my squad
Nicknamed her G.P. cause she love to Go Hard
My God, this is the master plan
-Rapper Big Pooh

I don't have a problem with monogamy
But the problem be, these chicks eyein me
They see the probably, like I got some cheese
And I'm a take 'em out shoppin, spend a couple of G's
Bitch, Please! Snoop said it best
+I don't luh these hoes+, and I suggest
That, you find another sucka nigga for that game plan
I play a whole 'nother game, man
-Rapper Big Pooh


No comments: