Friday, November 21, 2008

Ferrari 110 -Personal Post: love love "Thank you"




I wanna thank everyone who showed love to me & "EOP" yesterday.
I think that's the most comments I've gotten in one day...lol
Now if everyone that left a comment could do that everyday we'd be
in business..lol

But nah, on the realI wanna thank everyone who showed love yesterday:

EOP
Costa
"K" (Costa's sister)
Monsta de Phases
Supa Dave
TIf

As always, if I forgot anyone, that's my bad...I got y'all on the next post...8)
-Ferrari 110

6 comments:

Eyesofphases said...

Yeah I feel the same way man, Its the people that makes the music just that more rewarding

Anonymous said...

Your welcome and we thank you for support our people, we need unity to stand strong for something. Thank you for trying to keep real hip hop alive, we need that.

Peace
Costa & K'

Anonymous said...

I dont know about everyday, but I will try my best to check everyday even if I dont leave a comment, If I can check my fams page I can check yours the same way. I have rapped in years so the feature was a joke we wanted to be the raps ashford and simpson when we were young. Be easy

Gemini 5ive "F110" said...

Thank you for the love guys. Monsta: I just wanted you to know that there's always room on the track if you change your mind....lol

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with the two hands coming together, it speaks more then words could ever say

Angie

Gemini 5ive "F110" said...

Thank you for dropping by ms. Angie