Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ferrari 110: In the artist corner: Eyes of Phases

There is something new that I've started of the blog and I want to introduce you
guys to someone. This is my man EOP, also know as "Eyes of phases". EOP is
a good friend of mine, fellow blogger, most of all someone who knows what real hip hop
is. Check him out at www.1081creations.com




The Blog:
Everyone that knows me knows that I am the go to man, if someone needs something. If someone needs graphic art me friends and clientele come to me and if I can do it I will most likely know someone who can. My blog site is like a directory of sorts, if you need clothing I can suggestion DBS (Designs by Shenice) or Listen Clothing, tattoos and graphics there is Split Second Art, records or DVDs there is Collectables Too, good music there is myself, Gemini 5ive and etc. I make post to introduce and reintroduce talented artist who may not get the exposure, because everyone deserves the chance to shine.





The music:
On the music tip, I just love making music. The feeling of digging for records and creating something new is indescribable. I have been blessed to have released two well received albums and much more music to come. I remember growing up listening to EZ Elpee, DJ Honda, Havoc, El Producto, Primo, Dilla, NO ID and so many jazz greats the music created a feeling through out my body. Its like good music can touch the soul, and that what I aim for when I make tracks to create a feeling with timeless music. I remember listening to the Royal Flush Ghetto Millionaire album hearing “Moving on Your Weak Productions,” O.C.’s “My World,” and KRS 1’s “Return of the Boom Bap;” I knew that’s what I wanted to do, make classic music.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a good look into the mind of my people, he is a great person and I know the ep is going to be banging by you two together

Blessings
Costa

Anonymous said...

Mr 110, I am Costa's sister and EOP friend, I want to say thank you for doing this post its good to see artist working together and I know there are great things to come of both of you

K'

Anonymous said...

I like this, you know if you do a EP with him you have to either feature me or do an EP with me too. LOL Be bless

Gemini 5ive "F110" said...

Thank you soooo much for the love on this post. I'm doing some projects right now, but once I get this main one done, me and EP gone get to wrk. Oh, and monsta: we might just do both: have you featured and do an Ep together. I'm down for the wrk.

Anonymous said...

Its good to see positive brothers working together, keep up the good work.

Gemini 5ive "F110" said...

Good looking Supa,

Anonymous said...

nice post

Tif

Eyesofphases said...

Thanks to F110 for the support and thanks to everyone for checking for us

Anonymous said...

ferrari thanks so much for blessing the hip hop community with another talented individual. its time for true hip hop to be revealed n u have opened the door to give someone else a chance to be exposed. blessings to u both on whatever u have planned for the future...

Babygirlasu said...

I really believe in divine connection and that God will bring people into your life for a reason. I have truly been blessed by this Man in so many ways. I have been introduced to so many different things in the music world. I will never listen to music the same way every again. Thank you Ferrari for introducing to some and reintroducing to others such a wonder person! Much love to ya'll both! Continue to follower your heart, it will never lead you wrong...

Anonymous said...

Thats whats up. I worked with EP on his last joint. Did a couple of basslines.
Cant wait to see what the future holds.
"Good music only lasts a season, but classics last forever"
Keep makin classics.
B.