Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ferrari 110: Personal Post- What would you hear?

So far I'm still taking the day off but I think ya'll will
like the concept of this post. I found a lot of artistic videos
that I liked and then I turned the music down on the video
and put hip hop music to replace the sound. So when y'all
watch these just turn the off the audio in the video and listen to
the music while you watch it. It gives you your own perception of
what you should hear when you watch the video. Just try it.
-Ferrari 110


Driving from Martin Wilson on Vimeo.

Nighttime Maneuvers - Little Brother



Shuttle Launch: Cape Canaveral, March 11 from Seth Gadsden on Vimeo.


Spaceship - Kanye West


And i just like this video....I just wanted to put this up...ha ha

DGENERATE NATION - Skate With Me from DGENETICS on Vimeo.

No comments: