Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ferrari 110: Personal Post- Just give me 10 mins.

I just need a personal day today Family,
Just 24 hrs, just a pure day to breathe and think
somethings thru. I'll be back 1st thing on Sunday.
But I just need to just hit the highway and turn the phone off and
not tell anyone where I am. I feel kinda lost at this current moment and
I don't know how to explain it. You ever had the world at your finger tips
and just didn't know how to handle the pressure? It's like that for me right now.
I just need the day away from everything. I might delete this post and keep it
moving, but for right now I just need my space. Stay up y'all
peace,
-Ferrari 110




Let me talk to all of you dudes prayin that I lose it all
I ain't come this far to fall, fall
But listen, I'm fucked up now
Don't ask why y'all
Sometimes the best medicine is just to cry y'all
Know what I'm sayin?
Excuse my voice fans, that should be a sign that I identify with what I'm sayin
Cuz it's these type of thoughts that'll kill ya
If you smokin' with me right now, then you a good way from the filter
And I wont front like I ain't stressin'
Sometimes I need a hug, real shit, pain shit is pain lesson
-Joe budden (from 10 mins)


10 MINS - JOE BUDDEN

No comments: