Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Q-tip - let's ride

Brand new truck, butter soft seat
Four point somethin with a low ride somethin
Ain't nothin better than to ride out the hood with it
Who lookin better and damn you lookin good in it
Take a chance with a nigga in the choice ride
Listen to the CD's I play inside
Mos Def, Jay, Prince, and Stevie
Marvin Gaye, Led Zeppelin, and Biggie
And when the evening is over love
Gonna find a nice spot for the Rover love
Do things to make the man in the moon blush
My mind race but I tell my waist don't rush
You's a upper echelon piece
So when you find there's a stash then you don't freak
You wanna nibble on a nigga ear
And do all the things that make a nigga wanna get near
Oh I'm a Queens representative
Get wild by any means my incentive is
When we done, I start it up again
And ride round with you cause you my special friend, uh
-Q Tip




No comments: