Friday, June 13, 2008

Ferrari 110 -Personal Post: In the Clouds/ RJD2 Cut out to Fl

Damn, So far...I've had one of the most amazing yrs.
I've had in years and it's still not over yet. But @ the same
time I'm going through so many changes and I don't know how to
take them. I just have a lot on my mind. But I can't complain about the good
things though: I just turned 25, I released my 1st music project
this year, I got out of debt, and I'm graduating this December
from college so I have a lot to be blessed about it's just that somethings missing...
and to be honest I know what it is I just don't wanna say it.
But if anything my mom told me one thing this year that is stuck in my head:

"It's not how you survive the storm, but how you dance in the rain"
Thanks mom,
-Ferrari 110







No comments: