Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Living Legends - That Looks Good

I love this cut from living legends.
Check it out.

-Ferrari 110


Got tricked by the smoke and the screen I mean
Hollywood ain't really all that it seems
With my team at the El Rey and y'all know how we play
A show with the fellowship we ripped and skipped
To the Hyatt minus the dips
We on a road trip over all the bullshit
Glamour and the glitz
I wish we never had to go through what happened next
But history repeats itself
And I've been used to getting dissed
If wishes ever come true, this is one I entertained
Mr. BDP requested meeting of the gang (double L)
Over to the office we proceeded
Hype and curious about what he needed
Greeted by pounds and hugs major love
Next came the pitch on how we supposed to sign up
"Get under the wing" Rap City/MTV
All them things that momma and my sister want to see for me
Next scene performing at a club
For the label that he runs
We supposed to sign up
Put us up in the Holiday Inn on Highland
We do the show everybody drunk and smiling
Leak out the info that we ‘bout to sign it
But little did we know that the Blastmaster's lying
Another chapter in this book called the Legends
Everything ain't never what it seems and that's forever
-PSC






No comments: