Saturday, April 19, 2008

Camay by Ghostface Killah feat. Cappadonna & Raekwon

Forever dope
-Ferrari 110

Yo, what's the deal Goldielochs?
Ain't buttin I'm just hibernatin love that watch
Pour me some Scotch and cold Courvesoir out
No doubt, have a chair Boo lets get to prolly in
Who you wit? Me and Molly and some trick from Yugoslavia
What fabric is that? It's only woolen Rayon
Lipstick crayon fly, Vere on ice spray on
I'm gettin tipsy, I hope she read cocks like a gypsy
and transport bricks steal in many fifties
Fuck negociatin is you wit me is you waitin
Sweet as carrot cake, fakin plus you don't eat turkey bacon
I don't get down like that, I don't get down neither
Cuban Linx skeezer, why you actin like a rap teaser
I'm like the jury exchanged plus arranged
Nigga you small change I only fuck with figaro chains
Analyzin Miss Clairol, fendi down mascara on
Assistant manager in Paragon
-Raekwon






No comments: