Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

End of Story......




Random Thought...



The Inner battle



Be Wild....


Amazed....
On how my life's turning out
no maps out but I take the right routes
gotta keep it real, the god never faking it
awaking with the vision that my talent could be taken quick
So I work hard, stay busy
show no pity for those that move silly
some days shitty, I stay on my gritty
grind if you trace my steps through this city
You wouldn't find a club without my shoe prints in it
Could have been a fool with a few screws missing or..
few shells dripping, cooking in hell's kitchen with the devil on my side giving me new missions
But I didn't take that route right there
Took a detour in my teenage years
Pray to the east, grew long hair
that's the only reason now why my mind so clear
I use to be a social light
But for the music I done sacrifice my social life
now they saying that I change, and it's only right
they use to see me in the streets and at the clubs at night
stop hatin' and debating and congratulate ya favorite
be happy that you knew me and be happy when I make it
I'm focused trying to be the best I can be
cause I know it's the only way I will achieve
-Melo X

No comments: