Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

PSA

I am not perfect.

I can't change overnight.

I have commitment issues.

I have trust issues.

I fall hard when it comes to love.

I'm a sucker for Light skin girls, and dope sneakers.

I swear fitted hats were made just for me.

Everyone you shake hands with is not your friend.

Perseverance is everything.

Revenge is sweet, Payback is a bitch, And Comebacks are priceless!!!!!!!!!

The best thing a friend could do when another friend is
going through a tough time is be there for them...Period
NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!
-D. Johnson

Remember when Vincent Chase was making his comeback after
making that horrible movie Medellin? I feel like I'm getting back
on the right road to make my own comeback.



Life is moving at a fast pace for me.




These are some true words...



I need to have a little bit of sunshine back in my heart.




I'm just calling it like I see it.....It was all good just a year ago.

No comments: