Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Joey Quotable: Above 1

New material from my man Joey Quotable...
He decided to reflect some things from his heart using an instrumental from Drake's
So far gone mixtape....good stuff
-F110


DOWNLOAD

Joey Quotable:

Ladies, dames, its never the same, after love started you never want
it to end, spin.. the world will even if you never got your feel,
that’s why my eyes touch more than my eyes do, that’s how I drew you
in…with a pen, then whisper behind your ear like the wind, I met you
in class, I switched seats cause some ass to my seat, now you looking
at me, peep the video we watched in class, I made you laugh, asking
about the ring on my finger (are you married), I looked at my hand and
replied no, with a linger in your eyes, im surprised.., next week or
so, u touching me to pass my chair, you never knew I liked that purple
in your hair, dark eyes and long lashes, that caught me like a Venus
flytrap im ashes, cause I’ve just been smoked..., as we walk side by
side, I ask what’s on your ipod…, my gawd…, you say you listen to
Justice you crazy…, you say you like The Bird and The Bee you crazy…,
im in love…, soaring through the clouds like the wings of a dove…,
above, above, above, above, above, above, above, above, above….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i freakin LOVE this song by a... mister, joey quotable...?? lol its awesome.