Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kanye West - Good Morning



After years of struggle, I finally graduate from college today....YES!!!!

For all the people who never believed in me, my music,
my dreams, the girls who dissed me and still continue to.
To all of the starbucks all over for helping me stay awake in class,
the teachers who really helped me when they knew a brother was really trying.
The tough love, positive love. For "Flex" : you always believed in your
big brother (this one is for you) And last but not least....THANK YOU MOM!!!!!
YOU NEVER GAVE UP ON ME....EVER!!!!!!!!!!


From the moments of pain
Look how far we done came
Haters saying ya changed
Now ya doing ya thing
-Kanye West

4 comments:

Mr. ManC said...

YEAAAAHHHHHHH....

"Woke up OUT the BED, put my CAP ON...

TOOK a LOOK in the mirror, said "WASSUP?"...

YEAAH, I'm GRADUATINNNGGG, OOHHHHH"...

congrats man 8)

Gemini 5ive "F110" said...

Good looking Chris 8)

KidNice said...

congratz meng!
i still have 2 years to go!!!

Gemini 5ive "F110" said...

aiyo, nice, thanks for coming through man. Just hang in there man, it'll go by quicker than you think.