Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ferrari 110 x Washington D.C.

Just to let everyone know....tomorrow, I'm on my way to one of the most Beautifulest, dirtiest, prettiest, grimiest, wonderful, charismatic places on the face of this planet..... Washington D.C.
I got a girl that I use to talk to that brags on NYC all time. (no disrespect to the NY viewers) BUT!!!!! this is the place that does it for me (next to Chicago ;) )
So Just to let all my D.C. peoples know....I'll be up in the city for the holidays, I can't wait to hit the bridge......lol Oh.... and don't think I forgot about my Maryland family...shout out to LANDOVER!!!!!!!!!!





p.s. I don't really take that many days off.....I'm still gonna post heavy while up there if I can.
-Ferrari 110


And....pictures will be coming



Kev Brown: The Versatility Joint



Oddisse: Camera


Wale: Nike Boots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wale has a mean live show

Anonymous said...

The first comment must didnt post, thanks for making the post, you gotta feature my real home next. Panama. Merry Christmas babe mwah.