Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Ferrari 110" : Personal Post - "122" posts for the month and "411" posts for the year so far...and rising

God damnit!!!!!
You know what time it is, it's ya boy Ferrari 110 aka Gemini 5ive
And I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone again who
tunes in to me on a daily basics. This has been a big month for me.
In the month of May I had 104 posts and that was my biggest month
since I started this blog. This month I've crushed that by going with "122"
for one solid month. Even though I don't get that many comments I thank the
ones personaly who have (thank you). Y'all have pushed me to another limit and
another level this month and I will continune to push and hustle for all of you to bring
you that real hip hop. You know what it is........www.Ferrari110.blogspot.com
-Ferrari 110



And now that I'm in the lime.. there never be another like I
none forthcoming... or waitin' on line.

all of y'all hate but...he stay's on his job
so if y'all hate, then he swaying over ya'll

-Skyzoo

Skyzoo- "I shine"
I Shine (Prod by M-Phazes) - Skyzoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good fam, we'll get it in!
MO